Do you want to use an API but you are too lazy to write your own code to handle the requests? If you code in PHP as I do, then you will definitely need these classes. By using the classes listed here you will be able of using a great number of web services with an easy and documented way.
We couldn’t write a post about PHP classes without PEAR. PEAR stands for “PHP Extension and Application Repository” and the Web Services category is the place to get ready made classes for:
and many more.
Even though PEAR is a great resource for web services related classes, sometimes you might want to use another class that doesn’t rely on PEAR to do the job or a more sophisticated one. The list that follows has PHP classes for different web services.
- Facebook Notification Class
- Facebook Application Developer
- Facebook Official PHP Class
- Inbox Handler
- Open Inviter
- FriendFeed API (Deprecated. Libs for PHP use the v1 API)
- Twitter PHP Class
- My Twitter
- Twitter Client
- CodeIgniter Twitter Lib
- Twitter Async
- Web 3.0 Will Be All About Web Services. Learn The Basics The web has evolved in many ways. From the static...
- Programming in the Cloud. Some remarkable Online IDEs. Cloud computing is said to be the next big thing....
- Technologies That Will Change The Web Some years ago, the mp3 format was invented. It was...
- SocialWhale AKA “How Twitter Should Be” I love Twitter. It is one of the most useful...
- meme from Yahoo!. My first impressions Today i got my meme invitation and i am finally...